Sonoma State University Children's School is invested in sharing information with families about a variety of subject in order to support families exploring parenting, education, and current views of supporting children in a complex world. We welcome requests for topics that are interesting to families. Share your ideas with the director.
Here are "Links We Like":
- Sonoma County First Five
- There are resources for parents in our community including: Parent Resource Guide, Kits for New Parents, Positive Parenting Program, Read, Play & Talk.
- California Parent Institute (CPI)
- Child Parent Institute, formerly California Parenting Institute, is a parent education and children’s mental health agency, serving families throughout Sonoma County.
- BRAIN POWER: From Neurons to Networks Video
- Campaign for a Commercial-Free Childhood
- Teachers Resisting Unhealthy Children's Entertainment
- Janet Lansbury: Elevating Child Care- A Guide to Respectful Parenting